Saturday, June 9, 2018

Lacrosse Tournament 

This morning we woke up bright and early and headed to Syracuse for Claire’s lacrosse tournament!!!
Her team is so sweet! They are such a nice group of girls!
It was a busy day but we all had a blast!
Claire and Kathleen both played so well! I am so proud of these ladies! 
I had fun with my friends too!
We played against some of the best teams in the state and our girls held their own. In a tournament where we were the underdogs we actually won one of the games!!! I am so proud of our girls and I really think they learned a lot today! And Claire scored an awesome goal 😍
After the tournament we ended up at Arnold’s! We had gone here a few years ago and loved it and then we stumbled upon again today!!!
While we waited for our food Claire and Mark tried to teach me some of the rules of girls lacrosse. I am getting there...slowly...but I am getting there.

Overall, it was a super fun day! I am so proud of Claire!!! She played so hard and did so well! Did I mention she had a beautiful goal 😜

No comments: