Saturday, May 26, 2018

Dance Recital 

Today was the kids’ dance recital! They did such an amazing job!!!
This year Claire was able to help out with her own make up. I cannot even believe that she can do this herself!
My grown up angel! Thank God for Aunt Jacqie and her help with the quick changes! Right after She got Claire all dressed Claire gave her a huge hug and my heart almost exploded. I don’t even mind that she she didn’t want anything to do with me 😂 We all know Aunt Jacqie is way better at this than I am!
I cry every time I see my kids on stage!
Oliver’s hip hop dance was so great this year!!!
Claire’s jazz costume was my favorite!!! And the dance was amazing!
Oliver did an amazing job on his hip hop dance "Where’s Waldo!!!"
I didn’t get a picture of them in their Daddy and Me costume but this is close enough! 
Claire and Alec get paired up a lot in their dances and I love seeing them dance together!!!
❤️❤️❤️
I love these two faces!
Thank you everyone for giving up their day to come and see my babies dance!!
Even though it is a crazy day I must say, I LOVE watching my babies up there on stage!!! They work so hard all year and I love seeing them perform!!!

No comments: