Monday, February 20, 2017

Ski Day

This year the weather has not been all that great for skiing but we have still enjoyed the season the best that we could.  Today we spent our morning at the ski club to suck up what could be the last of the skiing for the season.
I am so glad that Mark talked me into joining the ski club.  We have so much fun and it is so nice to have something to do as a family.  I can't believe how much the kids and I  have learned in the last two winters!
Today we enjoyed a nice quiet sub lunch before hitting the slopes.
Usually there are kids all over the place and our kids have a blast skiing and playing games with their buddies.  But, today it was just us!
Amy came out and skied with us!  She even witnessed my big "jump" today!
And I had fun skiing with this guy.  Even though sometimes he pushes me too hard, he is always so supportive of my skiing!  Plus he always packs up all of our junk and makes the lunches!
Love these two!
My favorite time is riding the chair lift with the kids.  It is so beautiful at the ski club and it gives us so much time just relax and chat.  

Overall, it was a great ski season even if the weather was sucky.  We have so many fun friends and so many great memories as a family!  Hopefully we will get one last huge snow storm and have a bit more skiing!

No comments: