Saturday, January 28, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

Before we could celebrate the New Year we had to have our "Couples Christmas Dinner"!  This year we went to Oliver's and the food was amazing and the company was even better!  We had a great dinner and a fabulous night of dancing to follow!
 Now, on to our New Year's celebration!  The boys did an excellent job making yet another amazing surf and turf dinner (for the FIFTH year in a row)!
 Wouldn't be New Years without the Cappellis!
 Love these guys!
 We loved chatting and snacking!
 And the boys did an excellent job cleaning everything up!
 This crew had a great time reviewing Twitter for reviews on Mariah Carey's amazing performance.
 Some of my favorite ladies.  I love these ladies and I don't know what I would do without any of them!
 KIDS TABLE!!!!  The adults may have had a great time but the kids had an absolute blast!
 Besties!
 I love this crew!
 Seriously, with these two ladies? Where did our little girlies go???
 I love that at one point, the kids were upstairs in the hallway READING!!!
 I am so blessed to have all of these people in my life!  I love that I got to spend another New Year's eve with people that I love like family!!!  I hope 2017 brings us all some amazing new adventures!!!!

No comments: