Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day!

This year I had an amazing Mother's Day!  I got a gorgeous vase from Oliver (with some gorgeous flowers from the grocery store), a delicious smelly potpourri bag from Claire with an adorable homemade card, and half of a camera from Mark. All complete with breakfast in bed!  I couldn't ask for more!
I didn't get a picture of me with the kids but we did get a nice family shot.
And then a great picture of four generations of amazing ladies.  Without these two amazing woman I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be who I am today.  Love you gals!

This Mother's Day I am blessed to be a mother to two of the most amazing kids in the world.  I am also blessed to have my mother still with me.  Last year on Mother's day we were still reeling from my mother's fight against breast cancer.  But this year she is here and she is strong.  And I am so lucky to still have her.  Without her I wouldn't be the mother that I am today.   I am also incredibly lucky to have the best mother in law in the world.  She is so amazing to my children and she is pretty good to me too ;).  Tonight I can sleep well knowing that I am one lucky lady.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: