Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Kindergarten Orientation

Today was Oliver's Kindergarten Orientation.  He was so excited to see his new school and he was even more excited when he saw some of his pre-school buddies there too.  He is currently in love with Ella, so he about lost his mind when she was there.  After his special orientation he got to pick any restaurant that he wanted for lunch.  He chose Denny's and we had a very nice lunch just the three of us to celebrate his special day.

I cannot believe it is already time for this guy to go to Kindergarten.  I am so excited for him, although a touch sad that my baby is going to school!  He is going to have so much fun and learn so much in Kindergarten! Oliver is so ready to start this phase of his life and I can't wait to see what elementary school brings for him!  I love you buddy and I am so proud of you!

No comments: