Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Kids...

I have been a little behind on my blogging and I am not at all happy about it.  I have some people who miss me when I don't blog and I hate to let them down ;) But mostly I hate that I am missing documenting so many things that the kids are doing! 
Claire is growing up so fast.  She is such a little lady now.  She carries a purse everywhere and really wants to dress herself.  We have compromised that she can dress herself for family parties, when we stay home, when we go to certain stores, etc.  But for school and important events I get to choose.  Claire is so kind and caring and she is so good to Oliver.  She is always helping him and teaching him new things.  Claire is doing so well in school. BRAGGING MOTHER ALERT! Her last report card was perfect! She is excelling in reading and writing. We are so proud of her!

Oliver is growing up WAAAYYYY too fast!  He is still obsessed with dinosaurs and any type of vehicle. Oliver also loves his dance class.  He wakes up everyday and asks me, "Is it a dancing day?"  Oliver is going to be my little entertainer.  He is usually being some sort of a dinosaur, animal, or vehicle.  Today he was an elephant.  We usually have to ask him to be a little boy so that we can get him to bathe or eat.  Also, Oliver is such a smarty pants! BRAGGING MOTHER ALERT! He knows all of his letters, all of their sounds, and he can put them together to sound out words to READ them!!!!  He loves any kind of book or game that has to do with letters or reading.  We are so proud of him!

So as much as I would love to say that I am going to blog everyday again, I know that I won't.  But, I do promise to blog more frequently!

No comments: