Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sick

Last month there was a lot of sickness flying through this house.  It started with Claire being sent home from school with a fever.  She recovered quickly and was back to school in no time.
Then Oliver started to feel a little warm.  He was a little grumpy and told me that he wanted to take a nice hot bath.  So here he is relaxing in the tub.  He didn't want it too deep.  He had to be able to put his head on the floor of the tub.  But then Oliver realized that his belly was sticking out.  So, I had to cover it with washcloths.   After his bath and some medicine he seemed much better.
Then next morning things went south and Oliver was a mess.  He just had a fever and slept all day.  For some reason he chose to sleep on the couch in the front living room.  Which surprised me because there is not TV or anything in that room.  After he slept for the entire day he was much better.

Then I got sick.  And when I say sick, I mean SICK!  I NEVER get sick, it is something I pride myself on.  I decline the flu shot every year and I gloat yearly that I did not get sick.  Well, it all caught up with me.  I not only got sick, I am pretty sure I caught the plague (FYI it was not the flu it was actually bronchitis).  I was a mess for almost 2 weeks!!!!!!  It was nuts.  Thank God for Mark because I was useless.  Needless to say that we are all well again (knock on wood) and ready to rock!

No comments: