Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Winter House

Last night we had a great time spending the night with our family at the Winter House!
Everyone loved going skiing and relaxing!
Oliver had a blast reading Aunt Sara some books.
It is always so great to spend this time together.  We all enjoy visiting and relaxing.
The kids LOVE the winter house (click HERE to see our past visit to the winter houseOliver and I couldn't go last year because he was sick so there are no pictures of Mark and Claire from last year)!  They had a blast going in the hot tub.  Claire thought it was amazing to be outside in the snow "swimming".  Claire and Oliver got to sleep in the closet and they thought that was the greatest thing ever.  Aunt Irene set up a big air mattress for Claire and Oliver had his pack and play.  They were just thrilled to hang out in the closet and sleep in there.
We celebrated Grandpa's birthday and enjoyed three cakes!  After the kids went to bed (in the closet) the adults stayed up and played games.  We had a BLAST!  It was so nice to just be together and hang out.

Thank you Irene and Bryan for such a great night!  The kids had a blast and the adults did too!

On a sad note my camera is broke and I am a mess about it!  I was so sad that I didn't have a camera to take pictures of our great night but my mother let me borrow her camera so I did get some pictures.  I was going to send my camera out to fix it but it was going to take 4-8 WEEKS!  I cannot stand the thought of not having my camera for that long!!  So Mark ordered a new part for my camera and he is going to fix it soon, so say a prayer all goes well because I am DYING without my baby!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the pics even though they were taken with a point and shoot!!! :)