Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Cards

This year I had the pleasure of taking a ton of pictures for my friends for their Christmas cards.  I was so happy to get great pictures for everyone to use for their Christmas cards!  I had so much fun taking all of these pictures but I will say there were many photos that did not make the cut but I thought were fabulous!  A friend of mine (thanks Pat) just kept saying people should do their Christmas cards with their REAL pictures of their kids!  So while I strive to get the "perfect picture"  I do love the ones that didn't turn out quite so perfect.  Therefore, I am dedicating a whole post to all of "those pictures" that didn't make the cut.
Here is Baby Brendan!  He was an angel the whole time but here is one where he is just screaming "ENOUGH ALREADY!  I AM FREEZING!!!"
"Get him off of me!!"
"I DON'T WANNA SAY CHEESE!!"
"WHAT THE H&^% IS WITH THAT LIGHT"
 "So I says to the Elf, he fits down the chinmey?!?  No way!!!"
"Uggghhh, I am soooo full!"
"Just keep smiling and look at the camera Zuess!"
"What the F&^*?!  Turn down the flash!!"
"NO WAY!  THIS IS JUST TOO RIDICULOUS! NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE I AM REINDEER!!"
 "No Oliver!  You have to look there!!"
Say cheese!
If you could hear me I am saying "Just a few more guys!  Look at Mommy!!!  Say CHEESE!!!  I swear to God just look over here!!!!!!! SANTA IS WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So overall, I got some great pictures!  But these are the true Christmas cards photos that no one ever sees!  And just felt that they should be seen!  
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hilarious and too damn cute
Tammy B.