Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

It was another wonderful Thanksgiving this year!  We spent a great day with family and I had so much to be thankful for this year!
The kids loved seeing the cousins and catching up!
Claire and Lauren loved being silly together!
Leah, Claire, and Lauren.  Claire looks just like her Daddy but she somehow looks exactly like my cousin Leah!
Leah and Stephen got engaged!  We are all so excited to welcome Stephen into our crazy family!
Oliver loved wearing the "Turkey Hat".
Claire loved showing off her centerpiece that she made at school.
We all enjoyed delicious food and saying what we are thankful for.
My mother did a great job making a delicious meal!
Susie worked hard all night helping out in the kitchen.
Oliver spent most of his night yelling down the chute to Papa.  He loves to talk to Papa through the chute.
We gave it our usual try at a family photo.  I think we did pretty well this year!  Thanks Erin for taking a great picture!
Then we got some pictures of me and Mark.
And then Mark was trying to get fresh with me :)
Then we actually got a nice picture of just the two of us.
Then of course, Brian, Erin, and Owen got a great family shot.  They take the best pictures!  Owen is getting so big!  Oliver loved chasing him around.  I really love seeing the kids play together!  Owen calls Claire Sissy now because Oliver does, it is so sweet!
Oliver loved playing with Owen's truck.  He had a blast showing it to Grandma.

I have so much to be thankful for this year.  I have the most amazing children, the best husband, the perfect family (immediate and in laws), the most incredible friends, a perfect job that brings me joy everyday, and I work with awesome people that make everyday fun.  What else could a girl ask for?!?! I am TRULY blessed!

No comments: