Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bathtime

I give my kids a bath pretty much every night.  Don't get me wrong there are those nights that we just skip it but for the most part, they get a bath every night.  People have asked me why I go through the whole bath time ritual every night because it is a lot of work.  And there are really just two simple reasons.  1.  I LOVE bath time!  I love when my kids are all clean in their clean jammies. And 2. Plain and simple it gives us something to do.  Both kids love their bath, they are in one location (and can't get run around), and they have a blast in there!!!!
Oliver loves his bath!
Claire and Oliver love it when we turn on the jets in the tub.  It makes the tub full of bubbles and they just love that!
Even Pete wants to get in there.
My three kids :)
That is Oliver's 007 pose.

Yesterday we also had a nice playdate with some friends from work.  It was nice to get the kids together to play (especially at Carolyn's with all of her awesome toys).  The kids played so nice and we all just had treats and chatted.  It was a nice break from chasing them around in the hot baking sun (I know I can't believe I just said that).
The kids enjoyed a nice lunch date as well.  Oliver was so excited to be sitting with the big kids to eat.

No comments: