Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome Oliver John!!!!




Oliver John was born yesterday at 7:27am, weighing in at 7 lbs and 1 ounce.  He was 20 inches long and perfect!  It all happened pretty quickly.  I woke up around 3 am with STRONG contractions and they came close and FAST!  We got to the hospital at about 6:30am only to be told by the doctor (not my doctor who was out of town) that there would not be enough time to get my epidural.  You can imagine my reaction to this decision.  I was not happy but things were moving along with or without me.  So after a drug free labor Oliver came into this world.  He is just amazing.  

 Claire and her baby brother.  She met him today and she just loved him.
 Me and my TWO kids!!!   

 Claire holding her baby brother.  She was very into taking care of her baby brother.  But she was a little more into going with Nana and Papa to McDonalds.


Daddy couldn't find a t-shirt that said "I am a big sister" so he made his own shirt :) 

6 comments:

amy said...

YAY Oliver John!! You look great and he is so cute. I love that you blogged about this already. I can't until you get home and settled and I can meet the juice :)

Amanda said...

You look fab! I seriously cannot wait to meet this handsome little man!!!

Tony Duggan said...

Congratulations Mark, Nat, and Claire!!! Great pics! Did the delivery nurses find it distracting that you were pushing and blogging at the same time??

Wow - my word verification for this comment is "mother"!!! cooooool...

Erin said...

That is the BEST SHIRT EVER!!!! LMAO!! Love the pic of Claire kissing Oliver!

Anonymous said...

Natalie and Mark: Congratulations on your new son - how handsome he is! (Love, Aunt Nancy)

Tammy said...

Love, love, love.....what a cutie and congrats on surviving delivery sans drugs. Wonder Woman!