Sunday, November 27, 2022

Polar Express

 Well this year almost didn't happen!  Between all the kids' sports schedules and availablity  of the train we almost missed it.  When I first went to book it, it was a hard no.  I was a wreck!  For so many different reasons!  So my friend at work said, "Just keep checking!  Something will open up!" and honestly I didn't believe her at all and thought it was a lot cause.  I was SICK about it.  Then one day, on a total whim, I checked and THERE WERE ENOUGH SEATS ON A DAY THAT WORKED!  I didn't love that my favorite Grinch and Owen and my parents couldn't make it but I was ready to take what I could get!  
Bless this guy, who is trying so hard to keep me smiling this holiday season.





I love that girls are still in the holiday spirit!








Just missing my favorite Grinch!



I am so happy that it all worked out and we were able to do my favorite train ride!  Year 12 was a great success!