Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Beach Time With Friends

 It finally worked out that some of my bestest friends could come down to the beach!
It gets hard to get together with all of schedules so I was thrilled when we made this work the other day. 
As Shannon said, "New friends are great but old friends are comfy."
I love these goofballs who have been around since high school!

We have literally been soaking up every last second of summer at our favorite place!
I just love sitting at the beach chatting with this guy.  He is getting so old but he still loves to hang out and chat with Mama and I hope that he never stops. 
I am really going to miss how much time I have had to just read!  I have read like 8 books this summer and it has bee glorious!!!  


I don't ever want summer to end!!!!


No comments: