Saturday, April 30, 2022

NYC Day #4

 Day 4 was my day.  The day I have been waiting for since the summer of 2020 when I fell in love with Hamilton. Day 4 was the day that I WAS GOING TO SEE HAMILTON ON BROADWAY!!!!!!!!! But since that was not until the evening and the weather was gorgeous we decided to start our day in Central Park!
Mark talked us all into the Merry Go Round just like the old days.  I will say that it made me so sad that my kids were so grown up but I love that they still wanted to do it with me!

Central Park was so beautiful and the weather was perfect! 

Mark kept telling me that he had a surprise for me.  Finally he brought me to this.  It was an Alice In Wonderland statue.  This was my friend Tammy's favorite.  While we walked up there was a cellist playing in the park and the sun was shining right on it, it was perfect.  Everything about it was perfect and made me feel close to my friend that I miss so much.  Well done Mark...well done.

So excited!

After a day in the park, we headed home and got ready for the big night!  We finally made it to Haru Sushi and it did not disappoint! 
I absolutely love our family trips. I love when it is just team Komo. We really have so much fun!!!
I love these two turkeys!
The food was outstanding!!!!!
Then it was time!  It was happening!  It was this point that I started crying.
I still can't believe this happened!

Then we got to our seats, which were AMAZING!  We were right on the ledge so there were no big heads in front of me!
The show was incredible. Absolutely incredible. I cried the entire time. I literally cried at the end because I didn't want it to be over!!!!
Then we walked back to the hotel and walked through Times Square!

There is nothing like Times Square at night!  I must say that Day 4 was my favorite!!!!!

No comments: