Thursday, March 31, 2022

Pub Crawl


I spent this past Saturday with some amazing co-workers on a super fun Pub Crawl! 
Mark and I are super old so if there is the slightest bit of sun outside we need our sunglasses.  We both ran back into the house to get our sunglasses and then we realized that we had the exact same pair.  We are such losers. 
We had so much fun with some great people!
Even the boys had a blast!
Got to hang out with some old friends and make some new ones.
One of my friends from middle school was there!  It is such a small world!
Some fun bus shenanigans!
I even got to hang out with my sister in law!
Maggie did a great job setting this all up and taking care of us all night!

I really work a lot of fun people and it was really great to get out and have some fun together!
 

No comments: