Sunday, January 9, 2022

COVID & New Phones

 So COVID is literally everywhere.  Every time I turn around someone else has it.  The good news is that the Omicron variant seems to be mild (especially in people who are vaccinated). 

I locked myself in my bedroom for a few days.  After the 5th day I came down and ate in the "COVID seat".   
Then it was Oliver's turn for the "COVID seat" lol!  Claire never emerged from her room for meals so I couldn't get a shot of her in the "COVID Seat".

We did our best to stay apart but then Claire got it and now Oliver.  Things are crazy right now.  School districts are giving out home tests so people can test more easily.  It is like a bad pregnancy test!  Claire was sick with a fever and sinus like symptoms.  Oliver had a slight fever and that was it (Knock on wood).  I am happy that none of us got really sick but I will be happy when this is all over!!!
On a better note, our new phones that we got for Christmas finally came in!!!!  Claire and I got the iphone 13 (I got the pro and she got the 13) and Oliver got my old phone (the iphone 11 pro max).  So we have all been enjoying our new phones!  Just some fun news in kind of a yucky time!


No comments: