Thursday, October 22, 2020

Birthday Mystery Ride

 For our 40th birthdays a few of my friends and I decided to take the birthday girl on a special mystery adventure instead of a gift.  For my birthday my girls told me to dress athletically and be ready at noon!

They gave me a beautiful pin and sash to show off!

Then they drove me up to Ellicotville and took to me the ropes course!!!  We did our practice run and then picked a course and got started!

Soooo we probably shouldn't have started with a hard course but once we got going we were like pros!  Although next time we should maybe start with a yellow course.
After we conquered the hardest course ever lol, we had fun on the ziplines and ladders!
Although it was terrifying at times, we really had a great time and made some amazing memories!
Afterwards we headed into the village for some wine tasting and dinner.  We had such a great day and I am so lucky to have such amazing friends!!!!













No comments: