Sunday, September 9, 2018

Ironman Day #2

Day 2 started with us exploring pedestrian village.

We found a super cute place for breakfast!

And had some fun being silly!

Love these faces!

Pedestrian village reminded me of Beauty And The Beast!
 One spot was prettier than the next!
I couldn't help but take a few pictures!
The kids love hanging out with Grandma!
Mark was ready to check in his bike!
And of course, Oliver wanted to help him!
My little man just wanted to help his Daddy with everything!
All the bikes were ready to go!

 We loved checking out the swim site!
It was so beautiful!
I love my Ironfamily!


Seriously, the whole place was gorgeous!

 We loved the gondola ride!
 We all enjoyed a delicious steak dinner!
After a great dinner it was time to head off to bed for our big day!

No comments: