Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Last night we rang in the new year with some of my favorite people!  If last night is any indication of how 2018 is going to be I must say...it is going to be a BLAST!!!!
 The boys had a great time mixing up drinks and dancing!
 Love my ladies!!!

 The kids had a blast celebrating!
 I love these two dudes!

 I cannot even believe how big all of the kids are getting!
 Celebrating the Bills making it to the playoffs!!!
 The boys did a great job cooking and cleaning up!
 I love these faces!
The girls loved playing with our new addition this year!!!!  Baby Sammie had a blast!
Love these people!!!
Even if they fight me on the group picture every year!

My resolution for 2018 is to listen more and talk less (we will see how that goes LOL) and to do things that scare me. I am looking forward to new year with new adventures and more laughs!

No comments: