Sunday, October 29, 2017

Halloween Bash

So I have been sick, really sick.  I have pneumonia!!!  Which is so crazy!  But it has really been a big pain because I feel like I am missing so much while I am lying in bed trying to feel better.  One thing that I could not skip was the kids' Halloween Bash at their school.  Not only because I love going to this kind of stuff but also because this is Claire's LAST Halloween party before she heads off to middle school!  This year Claire dressed up as a big blue thing and Oliver dressed up as Eichel from the Sabres.
Claire's buddy Halle also dressed up as a big blow up thing!
Claire even got to meet Lorenzo Alexander from the Bills.  Poor guy was just trying to enjoy a night with his kids and all the kids were all over him.  He was so nice though! He took a picture with every kid who asked for it and he could not have been sweeter about it!!!
I am so glad that I sucked it up and went to the party.  Even though I felt pretty crummy by the end of it because I loved seeing my kids have so much fun with their friends!
Especially Claire since next year she will be a big middle schooler!!!!
And a huge thank you to Grandma for coming with me and helping me find Oliver every 20 minutes!

No comments: