Sunday, November 27, 2016

TEXAS!!!!

Two weekends ago Mark and I spent the weekend in Texas celebrating his cousin Bill's wedding!  We had an amazing time!! Mark is really nervous to fly but I love it!  Needless to say, flying together is interesting but we had a great time!
In between all of the wedding festivities we still managed to squeeze in some site seeing!  We had a great time at the Capitol building!
And a delicious lunch.
We were even able to witness the unveiling of a new black history monument!
 The weather was perfect and the location was amazing!
The wedding was amazing!  Everything about it was perfect!
We had a blast getting all fancy!
And of course, I had my favorite wedding date with me.

It was a great weekend and we were so happy to be a part of a such a beautiful wedding!
Congratulations Katie and Bill!!!

No comments: