Sunday, June 7, 2015

Kindergarten Screening


Last week Oliver had his Kindergarten screening.  He did so well, I was so proud of him. He was even a trooper when they gave them the colorblind test (although he failed).  And yes, he was dressed to impress.
After Oliver did a great job at his screening he was able to choose anywhere that he wanted for breakfast.  He was very torn between Moe's and Denny's but he eventually went with Denny's.  He told me it was because the last time that we went there I ordered the wrong thing and I wanted my salad, so now I could get my salad.  He is seriously the sweetest thing ever.
After a delicious Denny's lunch we headed over the art gallery.  Oliver really loved it!  He was really into the sculptures but he loved the landscapes pictures.  He made up all kinds of stories to go along with the pictures, it was so sweet.  Of course, all of those stories had to do with dragons but it was great.  I love to watch his imagination work!

I cannot believe that my baby is going to Kindergarten!  But I am so excited for him.  I can't wait for him start this chapter in his life.  I really think he is going to love it!!

No comments: