Sunday, February 22, 2015

Valentine's Day

Another Valentine's Day came and went this year.  I will say that I loved the way that we celebrated this year.  
We took the kids to Panera for a romantic dinner and then we all headed to the movies to see the Spongebob movie.  I swear there is nowhere else in the world that I would rather have  been on the one day of the year that we celebrate love.

The kids had a "cold day" on the Friday before Valentine's day so their parties were pushed back.  Even though that was kind of a bummer the kids loved getting their valentines ready for all of their friends.
Claire wanted to write a special valentine to each one of her classmates.
And Oliver did a great job writing his name on each one of his friend's valentines.

This was the first year that I didn't really have to help them too much.  It was really sweet to watch them do this all by themselves but, I was also a little sad that they are getting so old.

Mark and I celebrated Valentine's day later in the week with a special grown up date night. 

So overall, Valentine's Day 2015 was perfect.

No comments: