Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Polar Express

Every year we go on the Polar Express train ride to see Santa.  Christmas is my favorite holiday and the train ride is one of my favorite traditions!  This was our FIFTH year going and I love spending the day with my family and friends!
Everyone loved the train ride!
Claire and Giada had to sit together on the train, as always.  I am not sure when these two got so old.
Nicholas loved snuggling with his Momma.
Brendan loved the train!  And the snacks ;)
Kim and Jeff had a blast with Ryan!
It was so fun having Uncle Greg and Aunt Susie with us!
After a fun train ride, we arrived at the NORTH POLE!
The kids loved running around and waiting in line to see the big guy.
Nana and Papa had a great time with their grandkids!
We all waited patiently in line to see Santa!!!
The kids got a little muddy but that is half the fun!
We tried a family shot!
This one was a little better!
The kids loved seeing Santa.  Claire asked for a Care Bear and Oliver was so in awe of Santa that he forgot what he wanted to ask for!  He finally got it together and asked for a Dragon Sword.
I asked for a new camera and a new lens ;)
After staring for a minute, Kayden decided he was not a fan.
Oliver loved seeing the Elves working and taking the letters for Santa!
The Cappelli family loved seeing Santa too!
This was the first year that we went on the afternoon train and I LOVED it!!!  I loved riding the train at night!  It was so cozy in the dark!
Giada had the perfect necklace for our night train ride!
Then Santa hopped on the train!!!  The kids went nuts. Just seeing their faces was amazing.
After the train ride we headed to our usual restaurant, Theo's and enjoyed a delicious meal.

I love this tradition so much.  I love having my family and friends all in the same place!!!  I can't believe this is the fifth year that we are doing this.  It was so cozy riding the train home at night.  It was so perfect listening to the Christmas music, with the Christmas lights shining, and everyone together.  I loved it!  The only thing that would make it better would be some snow.  

Let the Christmas season begin!!!!!

1 comment:

Santa Claus said...

I don't know why you would need a new camera and lens when this one takes such amazing photos :) Love, Santa Claus