Friday, November 21, 2014

Goals

I just realized that I never did our usual "Back To School" post with our goals for the new school year.  So here goes...
Claire 
Second Grade
~ To do well with my 2 minute Math.
~To be a better speller,
~To make lots of new friends in 2nd grade!
 Oliver
Preschool
 ~I hope that I can bring dragons to school.
~I want to play with the boats and books.
~I want to learn to write my letters.

Mommy
Kindergarten 
~To have lots of patience for my students this year!
~To come home and have lots of patience for my family this year!
~ To make someone laugh and smile everyday.
~To be more kind and selfless.
~To relax and enjoy EVERY DAY!!!!!!
~To laugh until I cry as much as possible.

Daddy
English 3
~ To stay fit.
~To help all of my students improve their reading and writing capabilities.
~ To continue to enjoy and appreciate my wonderful family at home.


No comments: