Monday, April 18, 2011

Oliver's Christening

Last Saturday was Oliver's Christening (I know a little late) and it was wonderful.  Oliver looked so handsome in his gown that has been passed down in our family for about 100 years.  
Oliver was a perfect angel the whole time (as always).  Even though he did throw up a second before we put on the family gown :)
My handsome boys.
Greg and Sue were the perfect Godparents.
We were all so proud.
And of course we all got a little silly.
I think this is my favorite picture of the day.  I am not sure what ANY of us are doing here!!
My perfect family.
The whole gang.
Oliver and his Godparents.
 Oliver and his Godfather.
A special thanks to Father Gallagher.
Couldn't forget these two!
Claire and her girls.
The whole gang.
Except Frankie and Oliver.
Claire and Owen.  When we got home, Claire told Owen, "I love your fake tie!"
MMMM the cake!
Owen had a blast at the party!  He LOVED the food!  He hung out in his high chair for about an hour just eating away!
I think even the grown ups had fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy said...

Such a gorgeous boy! Oliver and his family are lookin' good!!!