Sunday, June 28, 2009

Opening Day!!!

Hello friends!! Here it is, the opening day of my much anticipated blog. I have no idea how to start so I guess I will start by explaining why I started a blog. I have a few friends that blog and I have always been jealous that they have all these wonderful things documented. So I decided that while I am off during the summer I will blog all the ridiculous things that take place during my day. Also, we have family and friends that live out of town, out of state, and out of the country. I thought a blog would be a great way for them to keep up on whats happening in our lives. So my goal is to blog everyday. I am not promising anything but I am going to do my best. Each day I will explain a high and a low of the day. This meaning that I will explain a high thing (a good point of the day) and a low thing (a "bad" thing of the day). So here goes..........

High: It rained :)
Low: It rained :(

You are probably wondering how it is possible that the low and high of the day was that it rained. Well, here is the thing even though I am now on vacation the last week has been pure madness. With wrapping up the end of the school year there has been no time for anything else. So today we were stuck inside because of the rain. I got lots of laundry done, cleaning done, and just relaxing. But because it was raining we couldn't play outside.

Claire couldn't get enough of Pete today. She loves him everyday but today she was very concerned with him. She just kept hugging him and talking to him. It was adorable.

Here Claire is just doing a random kiss on the lips!!




Here she is asking him "What's wrong Peter Nard?" (his name is Peter Bernard)

So other then hanging in the house all day we did some running around. I can't spend a whole day in the house, I start to get antsy. We went to Target to get Claire a new bathing suit for her first swim lesson tomorrow morning. Then we went out for dinner and then for ice cream!

Here's my girl lovin' her ice cream!




















We finished the night off with Mark playing his guitar for Claire (and her helping a little).

6 comments:

amy said...

I love it!! I can't believe how big Claire is getting. She is so cute with the dog!

Jessica said...

It looks great!!! I love the black and white. Look at the mook eating her own ice cream cone, she is getting to big. Big #2 in a few days, time really does fly!

Unknown said...

Where is the drum set!?!?

Unknown said...

This would not be right if I din't give a fun fact. More to come.....The animal responsible for the most human deaths worldwide is the mosquito.

Amanda said...

Love it!!! You're gonna have so much fun blogging away this summer!

Kathryn Elizabeth Hunter said...

Bonjour de Paris! J'aime beaucoup le blog - C'est tres cool!! :-)

Plein de gros bisous de l'autre cote de l'Atlantique!

Tante Kate :-)