Thursday, July 2, 2015

Pianos And Shots

Yesterday was a pretty busy day around here.  We started our day by getting Oliver's Kindergarten shots.  He did so well, I was so proud of him.  After the doctor we headed out to do some furniture shopping and then stopped for a delicious lunch (thanks to one of my favorite families from school).
I love having so much time over the summer!  It makes it so easy to just relax and enjoy some family time....
with my favorite people.
After an eventful day of furniture shopping and new recessed lights in the family room we ended up with this!  Claire is so excited to learn to play!  To be honest, I am thinking of taking lessons too!

To end the day, Claire had lacrosse.  Her coaches are doing such a great job to make this so fun for the girls!!  Claire is just loving it!
They are really a great group of kids!

So it was a busy day but full of fun and some changes over here!

No comments: